♥ Follow Me Here ♥

星期五, 十二月 28, 2012

Comestics Post

Hi,blogger!Good afternoon...
Today is going to use my broken english to blog about my new comestics!Hehe.Please dont say me like kampung girl.In Teluk Intan,once you make-up out,those people in town will see you like an alien.So,i less use make-up stuff and only use in special occasion. Most of my make up stuff were put on my table as a decoration. So kesian them. LOL.
Wake up from the morning with the blur situation and answered phone call from BFF and ask me to company her to buy shoes for the trip to Hatyai. What to do? Wake up from the bed and do what people does in the morning.After 5 minutes,reached my home and me just like wtf,im just finish brush teeth and wash my fash.Why so fast?! But normal lar,know about her driving speed.Hehe.

After company her bought shoes,then we walk around the places and of course our favourite places <Watsons> and Guardians. Walk inside survey around first and chit chat somemore,compared the prices then we baru start buying stuff.We can spend 1 hour more inside try the tester here and there and just bought some candy or what and left! I sure worker inside there scold us inside their heart. LOL!
But this all no the main point!

Now,here come the main point.
My new branded comestics! Revlon and Kate! Cheap and nice! But dont know now is doing promotion or what lar,the price is really cheap. To those who are like to make up and who lives in Teluk Intan,go to Watsons and check out those make up stuff.

1.Revlon Gel eyeliner
2.Price: RM33 for 2. Which means 1 for RM16.50,and normal price is RM33.
 Cheap right? You can share with your friends.Luckily my BFF who likes to make up too.If not,no mood and no eyes see it! LOL.
3.Colour: Black and Dark Brown. The sales girl recommend me take black and my friend take dark brown. So,each of us take what sales girl said.
4.After using: Not bad,nice to use and waterproof one,can stay for long hours.But of course you can remove it with make-up remover. 


One of my favor brand comestics.Kate.Since Teluk Intan doesnt have those really branded comestics like M.A.C,BOBBI BROWN,NAKED and etc. So this brand is good enough already in this small town.
1.Kate Eye Shadows BR-3
2.Price: RM59 for 2(promotion price) normal price is RM59 for 1. So,fast go grab it in Watsons! It is really cheap with this kind of brand.I wish it for long long time ago since this brand had in Watson.
When me and my friend choosing,the sales girl ask us to take Silky Girl one.Im just like wtf again,why dont we choose Kate since the prices not much different and quality is good than Silky Girl.Sorry,Im not saying Silky Girl no good,im using Silky Girl's product too.It just....customer's psychology.

Before you open it,it got tell you what is it and how to use it.How nice it is. This picture i just show what it write on it and forgive me for my phone camera is sucks!

So,here the two stuffs i bought it today! Excited and happy enough! I feel wanna open a Hello Kitty debit card at Hong Leong Bank. It is so cute with winter pattern one. But since there were no stocks and have to wait until next week. So,lets consider it first.

End of the post! Thank you for seeing till here.
Have a nice day! :)

没有评论:

发表评论