♥ Follow Me Here ♥

星期一, 十二月 31, 2012

End Year Post!

Good night,everyone.Is me again.Updating this post with freaking tired and sleepy mode.Recently Im have such as mood to come up here to update my blog.How you all doing for past this two day? Everything still fine ya? I've been went to KL yesterday to attend class for my job and came back this evening. As I said before,Im now work as a teacher(namely teacher =.=) so my boss or head(not real people's head) which known as a headmaster or principal asked me to go there. Okay,boss's order who dare not to follow huh?

So,I went! First time went this classes as a teacher which in my job we called it as a CI.CI=Course Instructor. And it held for two days and time were from 9am to 5pm. Really wtf one. Sorry to being rude,you all will get used to it after it.LOL! When Im was in schooltime,everytime when teacher teaching in class,I sure will fall asleep but this special case just happened to special's subject.Hehe.

Whatever it is,I just keep check out my phone whether now is what time. Because after that,I want to go for shopping! Girls favourite! Okay,after finished and go take a bath before going out. I walked out to the nearest taxi's station to take taxi from Taman Danau Kota and went to Berjaya Times Square. First time take taxi alone in KL area,feeling was little bit nervous and scared! You all should know that KL not a very safety places and especially when you're alone and is a GIRL! Tell you guys a thing,when I was in the taxi along the way to Times Square,my mind all were thinking stupid and ridiculous things!Etc: Will this taxi driver will take me to somewhere or not to the destination? Will I get accident or what? How I get help when my phone is out of battery? LOL! Dont laugh me,please. If you are alone,I sure you will have the same thought with me too! =.=

Okay,skip all the crap about the stupid overanxious I have! Reached TS and the taxi's fee cost me RM18,wtf! The taxi's meter sure got problem one eventhough my sis said the price ok! Meet up my sis and niece then. Went to Low Yat Plaza to grab some dinner as my niece was complaining how late I am and how hungry was she. Sushi Zanmai as a dinner! Sorry,I had being a kampung girl here and there.LOL. First time ate this and taste really nice! Ate a plate of dont know what name is it,rice with seaweed and egg with chessy-yoinese up there. I were like wtf(again =.=)taste so good! And ordered a big Ebidon(fried prawn with egg upside the rice),first taste good but after that not nice already. 

When we're enjoying our foods,my sis started get angry and said what the fuck.LOL! Just because she had ordered 2 plates sushi and she had wait for 20 mins and asked the waiter few times to check out but still not yet come.After few minutes,then the sushi came and my sis complained again cause inside the sushi less something,forget about the types of food name already. My sis started lost patience and called the manager came and bla bla bla......That manager keep said sorry and thank my sis for the complaining.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im start laughing with my niece when heard the manager said this. By the way,the manager damn handsome! Hehe.


Takdaaaaa!My niece and me inside the Voir shop. She keep asking me to take pic. Capture this when my sis was trying her pants in the fitting room. Wondering why my legs so fat in this picture. And I know my outfit that day was no good. But Im lazy to dress up nicely and by the way Im not packing much of clothes to there to decrease my luggage's weight.LOL. Casual is the best and comfortable for me. Dont care what the people said about you.


Laneige Sleeping mask! My sis bought it for me. Actually we were agree share to buy it cause that time she was the promoter for this brand and having a promotion for 2 of this that time. But seems she didnt said anything that wanna me pay or what,so I just let her. Hehe! Untung lar saya! =D


Elianto's masks.RM29 for 10 pieces.Christmas's promotion.Never use this brand's mask before so give a try on it.By the way,I am a mask lover.=D


My clothes for New Year. Just 3 pieces only. Due to times and money not enough so wait until next month. All you know TS's shop clothes all sell cheap(I mean price). And Im a budget barbie(One of the singaporean famous blogger--Bongqiuqiu's saying) so there is the best choice for all budget barbie go there for shopping.All simple and nice and the trend for now. Every shop I passed by,had the same pattern and style. Make me so blur and dont know how to choose and buy.


This pants! Guess how much is it? I told you,just RM10.YES,just RM10.Cheap,cheap cheap and cheap! My sis chose for me one.=D

Okay,end of the post ya.Thank you.
Tomorrow have the meeting and event again at 7.30am for my job.
Lastly,wish you all Happy New Year.Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013.
Good night and have a sweet dreams ya. :)

没有评论:

发表评论