♥ Follow Me Here ♥

星期四, 二月 07, 2013

CNY,Happy Month!

Good night,blogger.
Come to update my blog. My birthday post have been delayed by me for days and days.Sorry for it.Im really busy in my work.And when have free time, I took it for sleep.Teacher's job huh.Biasalah tu.LOL! A little tips for you guys,think wisely before you choose for your career. And for those who choose education this path,think wisely X2. Must really have those interest in this job and more patient.Especially teaching in kindergarden.
So,fews day later is our Chinese big day huh.Big day=Chinese New Year!Hohoho!Whole year just wait for this celebration! What we wish for are the money inside the angpao!LOL!But parents always told us dont care how much you get,take it as a luck.wtf.Who cares! Hehe.This year re-union dinner still the same.Just my mother and me.Ishhh!But,my brother and sister coming back this year!Especially eldest brother!Long long and long times didnt come back to celebrate with us.Busy work konon.My house sure very热闹.I love it.

Whatever it is.Hope and wish for it!
Happy Chinese New Year to you all first.:)

没有评论:

发表评论