♥ Follow Me Here ♥

星期四, 六月 10, 2010

no mood-ing!!

hihi 2 all my visitor~~
good night to everyone~~

so weird izzit 4 u all...rite??
y me will use eng to write my blog tis time...
ermmm...
act is nthg...
jz wan use nia....

mayb it will improve my eng in tis way oso...
back to the tittle...
nw 4 me...
reli no mood....
Y??Y??

coz gt sum ppl wan bek 2morow...
sum one tat i angry...
sum one tat i hate...
bt in the same time...
she is sum one tat i love...
sum one tat i care oso...

it is so ridiculious!!

bt in 2 months ago..
me n her argue....
jz because of tis stupid pc...
n my stupid attitude...

izzit din have any worth???
act??
wat i doing n writting nw??
duno wat i'm writting oso....

mayb...
izzit her fault 4 so small gas???
or i should say...
izzit my wrong 4 the bad attitude...
do sumting tat din respect 4 her???

confuse-ING!!!

but...
it already pass...
long time ago....

anyway....
i will remember tat 1 sentences
tat tat ppl say 2 me...
dun call her o say her is my who anymore....
i dun care oso....

but but but....
i reli dun wan see her face in front of me!!
dun wan argue wit her~~
it is waste my time....

wat should i can do in fact....
to release from tis suffer....
who should i can hope...
to help me frm get out of tis...

i reli reli cant take any bear anymore...
scare i will fainted again...
without any forecast such as last time...
it make my mother shock n worry 4 me...

i still remember tat when i fainted tat time...
i fall down from the chairs tat i sit...
then my mum quicky hug me...
non stop calling my name...
summore crying....
take medicine 4 me....

tat time is the 1st time
i hear my mother call me with the sound crying...
summore i oso falling tears....
felt so touching....

mayb is me cant receive any strike...
for sum time.....

now....8.57pm...
my mood bcum better a bit...
after write tis diary....
reli no place 4 me to vent my ting....

for tommorow...
i dun wan stay at home...
i wan get out...
but where can i go....
tinking~~~~

i reli cant believe...
i can write the blog with using eng...
for so long.....
it is amazing...
i tink can get A in SPM ad~~=P

tat all....
the end!!!

没有评论:

发表评论