♥ Follow Me Here ♥

星期六, 六月 12, 2010

wat a boring day~

cum again 2 update my blog....
write a new diary.....
jz because too boring....

mayb my mum go out already...
i'm alone in the house....
so lonely and boring la....

feel sleepy and tire...
and summore boring....
i repeat 3 three time boring ad....
tat mean me reli very boring....

sleepy jz because last nite late sleep...
tire because all day nthg 2 do...
and jz sit inside the room n face pc....
surfing internet again n again....

so,cum up and write diary....
bfore tis...jz go 5 sum animation...
tat i lik very very much....
name call 'Shonen Onmyouji '....
reli so nice....

non stop find the movie everywhr....
at xun lei..pps...youku...tudou....
n oso youtube....
bt all movie not japanese language...
then is so lag.....make me impatient 2 c it...

finally,i jz gv up 2 c it....
thn,cum n update my blog...

feel tat my life reli so boring...
n so meaningless la....
nthg to do....nthg to c....
jz feel wan quickly 2 finsh my graduation....

but oso cant do wat....
haizzz......fed up.....

2day jz write a simple diary...
finish....

没有评论:

发表评论