♥ Follow Me Here ♥

星期五, 六月 11, 2010

new face!!

wah seii~~
my blog have a new look!!
bt look reli~~
reli kns....

say truely...
i reli cant accept my blog....
it doesnt look pretty....
so big different compare b4....

it is so mess wit my blog la...
i tink later wan change back....
reli cant accept it....

i type my diary using eng again....
woohooo.....
fall in love in using eng in my blog....

look amazing...wakaka...
love it nehhh......

2day,i done a ridiculious ting....
tat is i run out frm home in the morning....
at 9a.m++ i tink....
but but but....
i got tell my mum la....
don worry....

she oso suggest me do lik tat....
wakaka....
tinking wat kind of mother is tis...XD
i tink she oso dun wan 2 see again me argue wit tat ppl....

i tell my mum b4 i goin out...
after the ppl goin back call me...
about 2pm lik tat she gone...
my mum say she quiet n sit at the living room..
watever my mum ask o talk...
she dun wan 2 care....
tis kind ppl so not manner...
treat her mum lik tat...
reli kns...

watever hw wrong of mother...
she oso our mother...
if angry,jz cool down a while...
if me angry...i jz dun wan care my mother 4 a few hours nia...
then,after cool down...i talk to her again...
but tat ppl...
izzit her din hv any family education frm small kid???
izzit her mother din teach her??
i reli wondering.....

but...never mind...
i dun care oso...jz let the all ting pass...

running out frm hm..
go 2 my frenz house....take care the baby...
i reli lik her baby..so cute...n the eye so big...

the most important is...
he oways smile wit me...watever i done n not done....
lik his smile much much....so handsome when he smile...
gt a bit dimple on his two cheeks....

as known...he is my little bf...=P
i oways joke wit her mum...
when he grown up...i wan married 2 him...

now the time is already 12.15am....
1st time write bog at tis timing....
tat all!!

THE END!!

没有评论:

发表评论